You can type here any text you want

M&H 275/55/16 Drag radials?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Anybody run these?

That looks like a sweet size for some GTA fronts.....

Yes, me! :D I even posted pictures of them on another thread entitled "16x8 gnx knock offs", but I'm going to re-post them here anyway...Note that I mounted them on 16"x10" wheels (both pictures)...:wink: and in the second picture, I put an 1.25" thick spacer to see how it would look with the tire being close to the fender lip ...:eek:

Claude :smile:

......Note that I mounted them on 16"x10" wheels (both pictures)...:wink:
Claude :smile:

You had your wheels widened? How much did that cost if you don't mind me asking......

I am thinking about narrowing some rears... and using them on the front of my GN with some skinnies.... and some GTA fronts on the rear of my GN with those M&H's.

How do they hook? 60' time? What rear suspension mods do you have?

What is your overall impression of those tires?

I have run M&H Racemaster DOT's ....J60/15's before.... they were good.... MT ET Streets... they were good.... BFG Drag radials... I hated them....and some MT Drag radials... I liked them alot.... but they don't offer a 28" tall option for 16" wheels...

--"getchasum", on the second picture, the wheels are used with a 1.25" thick spacer...just to see how it would look. :D I did not try to drive the car yet because it's still stored for the winter, but I'll try this spring and if I find out that they rub, I'll have the choice of either remove the spacers or leave the spacers on and put some air in the air bags (which were deflated when I took the picture)...Last, if these two alternatives fail, I'll just remove the spacers...:rolleyes:

--"Blazer406", I replied to your pm...As for the M&H's hooking, I found them good on the street, but haven't tried them at the track as I'm using slicks to race...As for my suspension, I have the whole H&R setup: upper and lower control arms + sway bar, Kenne-Bell pinion snubber and QA1 shocks.

Claude :redface:

WTF is up with this back order.:mad:

lol ouch

burn up those 295 BFG og's in the mean time :)
i got a set waiting to burn myself.

I kind of want to try these new 295 drag radials, I saw a mustang do work
on the street against a supra running these. I was like hmmmm.

DS

Back