You can type here any text you want

M&H 275 Drag radials... think they might fit??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
Well I have what appear to be gnx knock off wheels that look to be 16x10 with 255/50-16s on there right now... Well mickey thompson makes that same tire in their drag radials, but I ran across these tires at Jegs.
M&H Drag Radial Tires - JEGS High Performance
They are 275/55-16... I would REALLY like the wider tires if I can fit them without serious modifications... I do not know the back spacing, or who makes my wheels, but if someone could list some things for me to measure and check I would appreciate it!

i Want The Same Tire Just Waiting To See If They Fit I Think They Will Sweet On The Car

I have the same GNX look alike wheels from Kirban (ARE)
I have a 275/50/16 & they look great,if it wasn't for the air bags(only when passenger in the car)it scrubs fenderwell trim

I've been looking at the same tires & being 55's should make the tire alittle narrower & that would be perfect for me!!!
FRED

Fred can you put up some pics. thats the look I want but fit is my question
thanks
Rick

Sorry to say I don't have pics w/the 275/50/16,but I've nothing but great comments on the look(w/Eibachs & Bilsteins)they fill the wheelwell nicely,I'm ordering the M & H's (275/55/16's) tonite, having the taller tire & a tab shorter width will create the perfect fit!!!
FRED

The 275/55/16 should fit.

Check out the photo gallery I got a pic with a 275/50/15.

I have air bags w/5 lbs of air in each as recommended-this prevents the slight sscrub on wheelwell trim when one adult passenger is added (besides me),main purpose of air bags is for drag racing
The tires i have on their now are BFGoodrich (9 yrs old & no longer available)
HTH
FRED

Sorry to say I don't have pics w/the 275/50/16,but I've nothing but great comments on the look(w/Eibachs & Bilsteins)they fill the wheelwell nicely,I'm ordering the M & H's (275/55/16's) tonite, having the taller tire & a tab shorter width will create the perfect fit!!!
FRED

received them last week & they fit better than i thought,no scrubbing of wheelwell inner trim,tucks inside nicely,no wheel gap-very full

and hook up awesome-and i like the tread design better than my et strrets,looks more weather friendly

Back