You can type here any text you want

M/T 255/60/15 still not ready!?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS_Sean

Pro Bracket
The M/T 255/60/15's ET Street Radials are still on back order. If fact they just rolled the 'expected delivery date' back another month.

Does anyone know of a performance DOT tire that is the same size as this?

Just bought a set from Murray's Speed & Custom in Stuart Fl. 772-781-6767 ask for Chris Sine. They had them in stock. Not sure they have more but worth a try.

Thanks. Just ordered a set from him. Nice guy to talk with, too. But he says your a dirty bitch. What's up with that? :biggrin:

He has never said that to me. Hope he took good care of you. Nice ride you have. I have a gn drive train in an 83 olds cutlass wagon. As stock looking as possible. Ran mid 11's but I have just completed a rebuild that should take it into:D the 10's. Not bad for a 67 year old guy just trying to have some fun.

I was joking. He was just trying to figure out which customer you were so he could thank you for the referral. He seems like a good guy. Thanks for the heads up on the tires. :cool:

Back