You can type here any text you want

M T Drag Radials...back Order

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cpac

CPAC
HAVING A HARD TIME BUYING TIRES IN FORT LAUDERDALE ,,FLORIDA....BACK ORDER.........HELP:eek:

They are Nationwide is my understanding expect those who stocked up early last year....

Same deal here. I had some 255/60 r15s on order from Summit. After 2nd backorder, I punted. I just ordered a pair of 275 BFG's from a local source. Apparently not as good as the MT tire, but better than no rubber at all. Counterman.

I AM WAITING FOR SOME THING POSITIVE ABOUT THE GOODYEARS....:confused: MY BAD BACK DOES NOT PERMIT ME TO PUT MY HOOSIER SLICKS AT THE TRACK

Goodyear drag radial is supposed to compete on the same level as BFGoodrich's radial which isn't as good as the M/T streets.

Been waitin on 315/35/17's for 2 months now---Summit claims Feb. 1st,

I don't beleive them:frown:

work for a big tire company in metro detroit none avail in michigan
best of luck to you soory for the bad news

I have the following sizes available as of right now:

275/50R15 (2 sets) $220 per tire + ship
235-60R15 (2 sets) $215 per tire + ship

Apparently, there was a compound change, and MT had to get the new compound approved by the DOT-so my supplier tells me....

let me know- PM or email- the sooner the better......

I'll keep digging.....you do know the 275/50s are the same diameter as the stock size tire, yes?

More M/Ts:

275/40R 17 (1 set) $247+ ship per tire
I'll have more info on the 275/60r 15 shortly.

yes i have been on MT site often,,thanks for the help but 220 a tire plus ship is to expensive ,,,i am not in a rush and i could wait out the back order

M/t Dr

HAVING A HARD TIME BUYING TIRES IN FORT LAUDERDALE ,,FLORIDA....BACK ORDER.........HELP:eek:

Just got off the phone with Jeg's, they will have 300 of the 275/60R15 M/T drag radials on Feb 15th. 78 are already spoken for. HTH

Back