You can type here any text you want

M/T ET street radail II 295/50-16

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slo-joe55

Hey Guys,

I am pretty sure this question has be asked before, but I going to ask it again. Is anyone presently running M/T ETSR II (295/50-16) on there GN with success without frame notching? If so rim info if possible. (width & B.S)

I have a friend running them on his T with GTA wheels. I believe they are 16x8 with 4.5 or 4.75" BS. He has a small spacer, 3/16 or 1/4". Fit and look great.

295 50 16

I have a friend running them on his T with GTA wheels. I believe they are 16x8 with 4.5 or 4.75" BS. He has a small spacer, 3/16 or 1/4". Fit and look great.

Just returned from vacation, hope your holidays were good. thanks for the reply. I have heard from others who say you can do it but your suspension has to right. Check and double check.

Thanks
Slo-joe55

Tire

I have them on my GN using the GTA 9 1/2 custom wheel from GBody, and I had to replace my entire rear suspension to make them work/fit CORRECTLY. It wasn't a huge deal, I needed to do that anyway. I like the results, as they look killer with the wide wheel and that big tire :D

His car has stock springs, just Metco control arms. Nothing funny.

Attachments

• kevinchaos.jpg
    kevinchaos.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 196
you guys think running a spacer with acorn nuts is a safe idea?
id love to get this size on my car, but id like to keep the "front" gta wheel that i already have, which is still a 16x8 with stock backspacing

you guys think running a spacer with acorn nuts is a safe idea?

PacecarTA would say no, He posted a video somewhere that made up my mind I wouldn't use a spacer at the track. I usually run one on the street just to make the rims fit the GNX flares better, and just remove the spacers at the track, although with my 60' times, I doubt it would really matter:(

Back