You can type here any text you want

M3 vs GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ok I got some more info
and I think this is totally way misinformed or fake or something of that nature

this kid told my friend that he is soon going to be running 24psi
I think this is a total crock
cause I have seen this kid before and I do know that he has an M3 but I never saw the engine (to see what turbo it has) and the kid himself is questionable. Hes one of those punks with like 1000 pierces and he has a girlfriend who I know but dont talk to as much and shes into street racing and **** like that too (with her non-turbo eclipse haha) anyways I wonder why shes with him?

I rather not even set up a race with this kid, I rather run into him at a light, then when he looks over and sees me and turns to his girlfriend and says something like "watch this, the old black car really thinks he can take me" when the light goes green he can see my 3rd brake light that reads "UD LOSE"
haha damn I love this car, I wish I got one when I was 4 years old an 87 and kept it til now, these have to be the best sleepers of ANY car I have seen, who would think that a grand or 1500 could get a car into 11's, with a V-6

Back