You can type here any text you want

Mach 1 driver pissed!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
i came pulling up to a light on friday night, about 1am. in the right lane there is a white 04 mach1, that i have saw at the track, and know that he has an intake, and headers/exhaust, loud exhaust at that. well loud is a relative term since i was on an open DP. :p anyway it goes green, and we have to cross a 4 lane, with very steep ramps on each side, so by the time i get the buick onto the otherside, he is about a full car length in front of me, and he punches it. this is at a 20 roll, and im in first, but by the time im at 24psi, hes a good 2 lengths out on me. by the time i was at the top of 2nd, i was going right by him, and i just looked at him and laughed as i went by. let out around 70, bout 1/2 car ahead, and he shot in front of me and i got next to him at the next light about 1/2 mile down the road. i pull up to see him and his buddy :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: he says "what the f*$% you have in that thing, its loud!" i said "a v6 Buick!" anyway, they both just stared for a minute then the windows went up and he turned right. it was really funny and i wish i could have got a pic of his expression. priceless!
Gary

Nice kill.....but you don't always have to be loud to be fast.:p Anyways good kill. I like it anytime someone can whoop a Mustang with a few mods on it on the street....makes my day...:D

Originally posted by ITSNOTAGN
i pull up to see him and his buddy :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: he says "what the f*$% you have in that thing, its loud!" i said "a v6 Buick!" anyway, they both just stared for a minute then the windows went up and he turned right. it was really funny and i wish i could have got a pic of his expression. priceless!
Gary

That is the greatest face. Should have seen the guy with a 396 Chevell look at me when I beat him with the STi. :confused: :eek: A stock 4 banger???:confused:

Nick

yeah but being loud is really fun sometimes, but when your exhaust hangar breaks, its mandatory :p

Back