You can type here any text you want

made 633rwhp so far with my tuning

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
need to get a different wastegate spring so i can make more boost i peak at 27 but it is at 24-25 most of the way

dynograph link below
89tta.jpg

George.. glad ya kept it.

How was the AF ratio on that pull.

Also I noticed the TQ didnt jump at 3600 rpm's due to the converter. Are you running a locked converter?

Reason I asked is I had dyno'd my TTA bout a year ago and when the pedal went down it made 608 ft lbs of tq on a DynoJet, tho only 420 to the wheels. It at the time was running low 12's. The graph was done on speed?

Just curious.. good job non the less

the converter is non-locking and pulls were made from 3500rpm is when i pushed the pedel down so it would not kick down the a/f was 11.1-11.7 on those passes

george

Very nice George. You going to bring that thing back down to MIR anytime soon? Would love to see her run again.

George are you running a FAST?

Didnt see it in your sig.

George - I thought you sold this car? I almost emailed you a few weeks ago asking about it. Did you just change your mind or you didn't get any realistic offers? Or both? :)

Either way, congrats and keep at it!

The more I think about it, that motor is crap. If you could just rip that sucker out, put some stamps on it and send it to me... that'd be great.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Since the motor is coming to me here in Chicago (thanks!), how is the 'drivability' of it?

Okay, you don't have to send it to me, but really. How is the streetability of this over stock (besides smashing your assets into the seat) ? I always wondered how it would be to drive that daily. Are built motors really tricky to keep running, or is it really just plug and play like the stocker?

Thanks and congrats again!!

M

Congratulations to the nice work and the numbers!

Hope you can get it to a track soon and get all the power down in the asphalt!:cool:

Very nice George, spoke with Pete today. I'm definately envious of all that action up there. I wonder what a locked converter would do for you. What kinda dyno you have mustang or dynojet?

Pete

Man that is stout!

What kind of beefy parts you got in the short block?

Jason

Originally posted by TurboTA3.8
we have a dynojet

Why all the secrets??? Noticed you deleted the mods in your sig??

Imagine if tuned to 12.0-12.2 AFR what it would make

Secrets? I thought it was a twin-turbo stage block (?)...... that's twice the foundation most everyone else has :)

Back