Made A New Believer

JM_in_TX

Going to my daughter's apartment just before Christmas to pick up her and my wife for a Christmas party when a guy in a nice looking 260Z pulled up beside me and wanted to play. He ended up behind a slower driver in his lane,so I went on by. He followed me into a left turn onto the 3 lane street where my daughters apartment is located, with 3/4 of a mile of open road ahead of us and hit the center lane as we went thru the turn. I let him go by in 2nd and get about a length ahead then lit up the T and almost instantly had a couple lengths on him. Had him by about 6 lengths in less than a block and had to slow down pretty quick so I could turn in to the apartment complex. He stopped and wanted to know how such a big car had left him so fast, so I showed him the engine and gave him a short lecture on Turbo Buicks. Definitely made a believer out of him.

LOL! Nice.

I just got back in from a run in with some sorta winged up Mitsu. I could here his BOV whistling with every shift. We got side by side on a 2 lane highway, dropped down to about 45 and went for it. I left that sumbitch like he was on a bicycle. They catch up to me at a light, and 2 latinos start yelling stuff out the window at me "What is that thing, man??" I just rolled up the tinted window and pulled off.

They didn't know.....they STILL dont.:rolleyes: