You can type here any text you want

MAF Tables?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBO2

Is there anyone who can give me an idea of what to set the MAF Tables to for a starting point for Ram Air & 3.5" MAF?

I didn't really have to change them much when going to the LS1 MAF, with a cold air intake, or ram air will not make much difference either. The stock settings should be very close.
If you still need them I'll try to copy mine out of tunercat and email them when I get home today or tomorrow.

TURBO2 said:
Is there anyone who can give me an idea of what to set the MAF Tables to for a starting point for Ram Air & 3.5" MAF?

You shouldn't have to change anything.

Thanks for the replies! I saw the article on GNTTYPE.ORG about MAF tables being no good if you change as much as taking a screen out. With all the mods I've done I figured I wasn't even close anymore.

Do you have a scan tool to verify what your BLM values are at various speeds/rpms and load?
That will tell you if they need adjusting, I try to keep mine all +-10 from the perfect 128.

My lap top had major problems. I'm just getting it set back up agian and will try it out tomorrow if it doesn't rain again.

Back