You can type here any text you want

MAFTPro + Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I have a MAFTPro for sale. It is still installed on my Buick which I drove today (then tore a part) so I know its working. I have had it less than a season and have done some leg work for anyone running this system. You can see my not so pretty (I suck at writing an article with pictures included) article on how to get the TunerPro RT software working and logging data with the MAFTPro. Thats found here, A newbies guide to setting up the MAFTPro on a TR You can see where I hide mine along with the different screens here, I finally got the MAF Translator Pro hooked up and working in my 1987 Grand National.

I believe I have all the documents and the box it came in still.

Here is a link to what it can do, MAF Translator

This unit sells new for $400 plus shipping from Full Throttle.

The wideband o2 is less than two months old. The car has only been run three times with the wideband installed. This unit is hardwired into the MAFTPro which takes over the AFR tracking although you can still use Logworks if you want to. I have everything for that as well including the bung, all wiring, working o2 (still in the car so I know its working). You can run this independent of the MAFTPro or directly wired into it. I have printed off the wiring diagram that spells out what wires go where to hook it up to the MAFTPro.

This is what is included,

MAFTPro (like new)
Wiring harness for MAFTPro
Innovate Wideband o2 LC-1 (sells for $200) Has everything to hook up to laptop.
Extender Pro chip for the MAFTPro (sells for $120)

I can also throw in an old laptop and include my bin files which should get you up and running. This is a complete plug and play system, the only thing you need to buy is a 3 bar MAP sensor and you will be set.

Taking reasonable offers. I really would not like to but if you need a factory ECM I will sell mine with this kit. Although I am running this on my car right now, I am not comfortable supporting this. The documentation included along with my links at the top should get you far with this.

I am selling because I couldnt pass up the deal I got on a FAST system.

PM me if you need any additional information. You can also email me at Boosted6GN@gmail.com

Thanks.

Alright, how about $700/obo shipped for everything.

Everything is installed but new. No passes on the o2 and one pass on the TPro.

can i still use your chip since i could program everything in the maftpro, or would i have to order a different one for my injectors and mods?? Let me know, i am very interested

I really do not know about that, I will contact Mike at Full throttle find out if this is an issue or not.

can i still use your chip since i could program everything in the maftpro, or would i have to order a different one for my injectors and mods?? Let me know, i am very interested

Chip is dedicated to injector size, full throttle can reburn for I think $50

Ok so Mike says they will reburn the chip for $50. So take $50 off the asking price if you do not have 42.5lb injectors and you will have the full set up.

thanks again Whut for your webpage on maftpro for newbs... its helped me out a few times when i first got involved with the maftpro..

thanks again Whut for your webpage on maftpro for newbs... its helped me out a few times when i first got involved with the maftpro..

No problem, I am glad I could be of some assistance. I cant wait to dive into the FAST stuff though.

I would like to sell the whole thing as a set. For someone wanting to go speed density this would allow them to do that with one purchase.

Some pics of the stuff,

FourMonitors.jpg

FactoryECM.jpg

Innovate.jpg

Data cable for the LC-1

InnovateCable.jpg

Data cable for the MAFTPro

MAFTProCable.jpg

WBo2.jpg

MAFTPro.jpg

The laptop is nothing special but will post a pic if someone wants to see it. Its a Compaq Pentium something running Windows 98.

Everything is like new. Whats left in the car should be out Monday.

t-pro

Pm sent i was waiting on pics pm me your contact info so we can talk thanks...

TTT everything is out and ready to go. Taking reasonable offers and can deliver to bowling green if that helps.

Whut, you helped us out with the article so how about free reburn to the buyer. I will also offer warranty on the unit to the new owner since I know it has been treated well.

Mike

Whut, you helped us out with the article so how about free reburn to the buyer. I will also offer warranty on the unit to the new owner since I know it has been treated well.

Mike

Thats awesome! Thanks alot Mike. :cool:

I will be by your tent at BG this year, I need some more stuff! :D

Back