You can type here any text you want

MAG WHEELS ...tb's seem abit harder to dress...pics inside

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I wouldnt mind seeing the pontiac snowflakes on a GN since they come in 17 and 18 in.

CCW's are sweet, on my wish list, Butt then i priced them... WOW.

I wouldnt mind seeing the pontiac snowflakes on a GN since they come in 17 and 18 in.
i think i got this pic off the forum here, its not the greatest pic but kind of give you an idea what they look like. however these appear to be the later yr flakes. the earlier ones were wider and abit deeper.
the after market black are nice and will likely look good. see pic below. thnx.
snowflakes.jpg

I like them I think one of the newer sets in a 17 or 18 wheel would look great kind of an up todate gnx look. here are some pics of the 18 in wheels.
324.jpg

342.jpg

506.jpg

and one of a 17

bpw18182.jpg

the bandit year one car is well known and so are the wheels, but they are i think start in the 2500$ range....the ws6 15x8 are the ones to seek out if you want to go cheap....even cheaper is the 15x7

For the cast 17x9 with 4-7/8 back spacing there only 749 a set of 4, but for the 18, 19, 20 Billet wheels they want that much per wheel. Also if you want a costume back spacing on the 17 you have to get them in the billet wheel and it is 599 a wheel.

I never saw the Shelby wheels before. They would look AWESOME blacked out. Here is my ride. I chose these wheels for my next car before I chose the car. I almost went with Halibrand five windows, but these have a better dish with the correct backspacing.

Thanks
Coach

Attachments

• MY GN 1.jpg
    MY GN 1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 645
  • MY GN 3.jpg
    MY GN 3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 637
  • MY GN 6.jpg
    MY GN 6.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 642
new addition

these are cool too. they come in 16 8s and 9.5
i think the backs get a deeper lip, they are on ebay last time i checked. however there is only 20mm back spacing available which is like 4.75 or 4.5? i might get them.
bmw.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw3.jpg

bm44.jpg

Coach
Those are nice wheels who makes them ?
fast4ward
Not bad 325 a wheel for the 16x9 and 225 for the 16.7.5. so figure around 1300 by the tima you get them to your door. To bad there not a 17in wheel.
here is there web site ESM Wheels - Product Number ESM-002
Im still thinking about a set of those pontiac snowflakes painted black in the 18 or 17 in size.

Coach
Those are nice wheels who makes them ?
fast4ward
Not bad 325 a wheel for the 16x9 and 225 for the 16.7.5. so figure around 1300 by the tima you get them to your door. To bad there not a 17in wheel.
here is there web site ESM Wheels - Product Number ESM-002
Im still thinking about a set of those pontiac snowflakes painted black in the 18 or 17 in size.
thnx for the website i was not aware of it. i'm hoping to try out a set of the stock type of the 17 inch snowflake as below. i think they are less than $700 for a set on ebay the new customs are too much $$ right now.
Snowflakesbypontiac.jpg

Ya I thought abought geting the cast set I can pick them up so I would only have to pay the 750 for the set, but Im just wondering if the 17x9 would be to wide for the front.

Back