You can type here any text you want

Manteno cruise nights again starting this May

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jetmech

I am doing the cruise nights again in downtown Manteno IL. 1st and 3rd tuesdays of the month from May till Sept. 1st. Hope to see you out there.

Ok may 2nd is the first cruise night. Unfortunatly i will not be there as i have to do a week of training for work. My cousin or wife will be running the show on that night so the show will go on. Thanks, oh and an edit from the first post. Last cruise night will be sept. 6th.

I reread my post and its actually May 3rd. Sorry.

Shari, Im open to any dates. If you want to see what works best for the club that would be the best option. Thanks

June 21 sounds good, im working w/ rad rods by troy to have a open house. They had one last year and the guys really enjoyed it.Maybe they will pick that date.

Looks like they're about to put us under some weather watches/warnings. So we're going to postpone until Tuesday, August 16. Sorry about that but no one wants to drive far in drag radials, when it rains! (and hopefully no hail!)

June 21 sounds good, im working w/ rad rods by troy to have a open house. They had one last year and the guys really enjoyed it.Maybe they will pick that date.

Be sure to let us know when Troy will schedule the open house. I'll come out for sure and bring some friends with their cars.

I will let everyone know When troy has an open house. One of his guys brought a 58 vette that his customer found in a barn. They are going to put a Art Morrison chassis under and give it the full Rad Rods Treatment.

Next cruise night is tuesday August 2nd from 6-9pm. Hope to see some more buicks there. Thanks.

I will let everyone know When troy has an open house. One of his guys brought a 58 vette that his customer found in a barn. They are going to put a Art Morrison chassis under and give it the full Rad Rods Treatment.
Any updates?

No updates on the open house. I will send them another email and see if i get a response. I did talk with a guy on chitown and he said his dad had a nova built by him and he's going to talk to his dad about bringing it tuesday. Hope some of the buick guys can make it down. Thanks.

Looks like they're about to put us under some weather watches/warnings. So we're going to postpone until Tuesday, August 16. Sorry about that but no one wants to drive far in drag radials, when it rains! (and hopefully no hail!)
Is this definite? Buicks in Manteno tomorrow night? Is there a specific time and meeting place?

Hi - yes this is Buick night - I think Loyd is swinging up that way, not 100% sure. Time is from 6-9 pm, and the location is "downtown manteno." I guess look for a buch of cars, lol!

I apologize, i had gotten called in to work tuesday evening, so i didnt make the cruise night. My cousin ran the show and it turned out to be a very nice evening.. Last cruise night of the year is Sept. 6th. Thank you to the Chicago land buick club for putting this in the Newsletter and getting the word out. See ya saturday in Osceola for some racing.

Back