You can type here any text you want

Marauder/Mistaken

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

groumoutis

Man I always thought they were faster. This guy was beside me going through town and he decides to goose it when he gets beside me with open road in front of us. I gave it a little pedal and next thing I know the guy nailed it without warning at a 20 mph roll. I couldn't resist. I don't get many takers in my small town. So I returned the favor and smashed the go faster pedal and left him easily. Then the guy follows me out of town and wants to go again but at a 40mph roll and he got the same result. I pull into a gas station out by the interstate and he follows me in. He was asking what was under the hood and I let him know that it was just a little v-6. He was a pretty cool guy and he had his 17 year old son with him. He said if he every brings the car into town again he needs to put on a super charger. He was cool and didn't make excuses.

Two things I found funny about it all was it was a mercury vs Buick. Two car companies that cater to old people now days. The second thing that was funny was we were on US 231.

The bad thing was on the way home my voltage light came on and I was down 10.9 v when I pulled into the garage. Now I am going to hear it from the wife on how I spend to much money on the car.

Nice kill. I too always thought the Marauders were pretty fast, until I looked up the specs on them. Turns out they're really not all that fast at all, in stock form.

Quite true. They are hampered by an engine that likes to rev but its not suppported by the drivetrain.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Marauder came with a supercharger...

Best of memory, Marauder came with a supercharger as standard.
I could be wrong...CRS problem

Gary:cool:

Good kill

not fast per say but an awesome big comfy car for a daily driver...i can't wait to get one. i think they are about 300hp.. throw on a Supercharger and then you are in business.

Back