March 4th sign-up and headcount:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Just to make Lou knows how many sheep and skewers to bring, let's all do a sign-up head count thread just to keep things easier to count.
1. Lou Czarnota
2. Kevin (Wiked87GN)
3. Gary Wells
4. Andrew (graza02)
5. Pete (Petesgn)
6. Steve (sixt9coug)
7. Mike (Nordy Racer)
8. Dale (hybird85T)
9. Jeff Steiner (GNguy)
10. Mike Barnard (Spoolfool2)
11 & 12.Rod (ssvalleyboy) & daughter
13. Gene
14. Patrick
15. Luis
16. Jamie
17. Tony
18. Jeff
19. Bob L.
20 Chris T
21. Joe (87Nashional)
22 & 23 Jeff (smokin'6) +1
24. Ken Hansen
25 & 26: Javier (GNBUICK87) & Big John
27. Mark (XxDarkSidexX)
28. Kevin Riley (sewhen)
29, 30, & 31: Steve hurst, Richelle, & Sharee
32 & 33: Ray Fletcher (Sytech) & Lin
34. gnjay
35. Mike (nailheadpowered)
36. Jose (TurboT4life)
37 & 38. Turbob & Chris
39. Pablo

i dont own a Buick right now, but ive painted one and was dumb enough to let one pass me by a few years back for $1200.

so is that good enough? :D

Steve

Sixt9coug said:
i dont own a Buick right now, but ive painted one and was dumb enough to let one pass me by a few years back for $1200.
so is that good enough? :DSteve
------------------------------------
It's actually kevin's show, but he let a couple of bowtie boyz in, so I would think that he would do the same for you also.
Don't forget to call Bob at the # listed and RSVP.

Wells said:
Just to make Lou knows how many sheep and skewers to bring, let's all do a sign-up head count thread just to keep things easier to count.
1. Lou Czarnota
2. Kevin (Wiked87GN)
3. Gary Wells
4. Andrew (graza02)
5. Pete (Pete's GN)
6. Steve (sxt9coug)
7. Mike (nordy Racer)
8. dale (hybird85?)
9. Jeff (GNguy?)
11 Rod (?)

add to this list.

12. Gene
13. Patrick
14.Luis
15.Jaime
16.Tony
17.Jeff
18.Bob L
19.Christ C

March 4 Bar-a-Que

Both Richelle and my Daughter, Sharee and myself will be there It's all starts at 12 NOON per Bob I talked to him today and he gave me the time of 12 NOON See all you there

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA

actually if you want to get a good parking spot i suggest you get there No later than 11:00 am.. i honestly think we are going to fill the place and the rest would have to park on the street..

Wells said:
1. Lou Czarnota
2. Kevin (Wiked87GN)
3. Gary Wells
4. Andrew (graza02)
5. Pete (Petesgn)
6. Steve (sixt9coug)
7. Mike (Nordy Racer)
8. dale (hybird85T)
9. Jeff Steiner (GNguy)
11 & 12.Rod (ssvalleyboy & daughter)
13. Gene
14. Patrick
15. Luis
16. Jamie
17. Tony
18. Jeff
19. Bob L.
20 Chris T
21. Joe (87Nashional)
22.Javier (GNBUICK87) count me in

wiked87gn said:
yeah i dont see why not as long as Bob keeps his 2 Rottweiller behind a fence i dont see any problems.. :)

My Lab Vs 2 Rotts would NOT be good.. I can not shell out anymore for doctor bills..

nordy racer said:
My Lab Vs 2 Rotts would NOT be good.. I can not shell out anymore for doctor bills..

I know that he mostly keeps them behind a gate and all i can say is they are the sweetest dogs you will ever meet.. scary but sweet..

I'm In

Turbo should be back before Friday, so I plan on making the trip as well

I don't care if it's smoking, leaking, bucking, popping, arcing, sparking, or not even running. I can always have it towed into position before hand and drug home afterwards...lol

Should be a great Kodak moment, if even half of the ones on the list show up

Later,

Sytech +1 (Ray & Lin)

Im in for sure as Long as I dont get the last minute call to work

Looks like its going to be a real good showing. Hopefully we can get up alot of San Diego guys to get out there. I will make some calls.

Party?

Hey Lou,

Just got an email from Gary Wells (Thanks) for the party, Im hoping to make it but i need to figure out my missing/stumbling issue :confused: and this weather has not helped. :mad: Also I hope i can make it especially if you have a friendly bracket race going as I think Kevin talked enough crap when i was at the shop :rolleyes: So I think it would be fun to spank Kevin a little bit which should keep his hands off your tail section LOL. :D plus i could use his vision to tell me if my taillights work LOL.

Ill call friday if I have my issue resolved, also what if it rains?

Yep, Gary got in touch. I might be able to make it early on, but have some stuff to do before everyone eats. So, count me out on the food.

I've had a bunch of pm's about my avatar. I keep putting off about explaining. But here goes.

1. No, I'm not related to GNBUICK87...don't even know him or the other guy using it.

2. No, neither he nor the other guy using it, asked if it was ok to use it (guess they thought I ripped it from someone). It was just lifted/taken/whatever euphemism you want to use, off the Turbobuicks site. Notice, I didn't say stolen or mention anything about their personal character.

Here's the story: My son and his law school buddies, have a graphic program and he asked me a couple of years ago, if they could make up an avatar for me. I said, "Sure!" By the way it's not black like a GN. If you look closely, they made it the color of my "T" the purple color of my car. He said if I wanted, he/they could make any lights flash. So, I said, "Make the left turn signal blink." As you can see, he/they did it. It took them several hours to do the entire avatar. I'm sure it only took minutes to rip it off. At least that's what his friends at school say.

My way of thinking is since it was created for me, shouldn't it be a PERSONAL tag? And not something that anyone should lift and use it as their personal identifyer? If the shoe was on the othe foot, I would never want to use someone else's avatar. Just me...

Since I'm an old dude (retired), (maybe there's something that I'm missing as far as youger people or people new to the turbo Buick scene think), just taking whatever someone else has created and not thinking twice about it. My son didn't COPY OR LIFT IT... so why should/did someone do it to me? Is there something I'm missing? I would have thought the blinking light and purple color would have been an indicator?

It was first lifted off Turbobuicks.com by GNBUICK 87 and ?

I thought I'd be up front and not pm anyone and get the stories slanted.

I'd rather answer on the board, as I have nothing to hide.

Can other people give some input. How come they don't lift Gary Wells avatar? :) :)

So that's the story for all of those that have pm'd me and told me they thought it wasn't cool. This is the first time I've menitoned this, just got tired of people confusing me for him/them. It's been quite awhile, I thought it would just go away, but I still keep getting questioned.

Maybe Javier (GNBUICK87) can give some info to all that have asked me about this.

Thanks