You can type here any text you want

Mazda boost vs Buick boost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garysol1

Say ello to my lil friend
Happend today about 2:00pm. I am out on Motorcycle RD(cool name) It is a gently rolling but straight 1/4 mile of asphalt near Raleigh NC.....about the only straight unpopulated road around.
I am taking some runs in my 86 T-Type messing with fuel pressure trying to get my o2's up. Well I am Getting ready to launch when I see a white 1988ish RX-7 come up the road the other way so I wait for him to pass before I go. He see's what I am doing and stops to watch. At the end of my pass I take a look at my Turbo Link and turn the fuel up a little....I look over my shoulder and RX-7 guy is sitting there and looks at me straight face and says I can take ya....want to race....What else could I say.......sure.....Well he does a doughnut and takes off to the start line and waits for me.......I pull up next to him and I say go when ever you want........he looks suprised and says you giving me the jump??????????....I say sure........well he brings the R's up and dumps it..I am on 225 radials so I gradualy ease into it....he is 3 car lenths ahead....As soon as my turbo makes boost I am frying tires.....spinning through first and second......I still catch him quick and by the time I am in 3rd I have 4 car lenths on him. I put my blinker on and pull in front of him and stop......All this in maybe a 1/8 mile run. Teach him to pick a fight with a TR

Just the basics for know.....Feeling my way as I go. See sig for mods and thanks.

It's going to be a habit lol

you think it's fun educating a Mazda Now? heheheh, the latest thing now happens to be right next door in High Point NC...it's home to a growing rave of turbo powered MP3's MP5's and something called Mazdaspeeds. So don't be at all suprised if you come across one of these lil' Gems at a light and find they're Oblivious to what a BEAST the TR is! Good Hunting!

Back