You can type here any text you want

Me blowing the tires off of my Blue T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That too. With no boost off the line and rolling onto the throttle at 15 psi I have ran 11.5. Im not a serious racer. Might go twice a year. Just being funny when saying too much power.:rolleyes: Its just for fun.

Right now I have M&H 275/50/17 on the rear. But they are a little skinny at 10.7". Was thinking of going with the MT 295/45/17 next time around, which are 11.5" wide. They actually have the same dimensions as the 275/60/15 that alot of people run. 28" tall and 11.5" wide. Hope they work! The Mickeys seem alot stickier to me. Have them on my stock T wheels in a 235 and rocks and pebbles were always flying around. Not so much with the M&Hs.

Thanks for the color compliment. I like it too!

Very nice TR, I really like the dark blue with the chrome trim.:cool:

Thanks for sharing and better luck next time with the traction.:smile: ;)

Hey Shawn how are you? Now that I have the 60# injectors in I plan on taking it back to the track and turning it up a few pounds.

I'll have more videos soon!:cool:

Hey Shawn how are you? Now that I have the 60# injectors in I plan on taking it back to the track and turning it up a few pounds.

I'll have more videos soon!:cool:

What do you have done to that car?That car is quick.

Car was built by KDK Performance in Florida.

fully built motor, 206/206 roller cam, Campion Iron heads, Champion ported upper and lower intake, te45a turbo, 60# injectors, walbro340 hotwired, Dual nozzle SMC alky. Suspension is completely done as well.

Too much to list but the car seems to haul ass even on low boost, 15# its been 11.5 at 117. On Tuesday I am going to take it to ATCO and see what it will do with the new injectors. With the 55# injectors it dynoed 530hp:biggrin: to the wheels. The injectors were at 90% duty cycle at 19psi though. So with the 60#ers I will finally be able to turn it up a bit and let it rip.

Back