You can type here any text you want

Me vs the Pontiac GT-nO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Theres this dude who has a new GTO and he always comes up my street in low gear causing a ruckus. He always kinds of mad dogs me when he drives by. IDK if he has TR envy or if he's hating on the fact I have a Vette and a Bimmer 745i too. His goat is a pretty nice car. Well yesterday I came across him in town on one of the long rarely used streets where we live. IDK if I am giving my TR too much credit but this is how it went down.

He's stopped at the red light as I pull up. I pull up slowly so he can see the hump on the hood :cool: He looks over and throws a rev. Knowing Ive got 100 octane in my tank, I go to selection #5 on my Caspers thumbwheel. The light turns green and he nails it. I kinda just rolled about 1/4 throttle to bring boost up and then nailed it. Honestly I thought he got me but as boost came up and as I shifted into second...I past him up and was gaining. We both knew cops are hot around here so we let up going into 3rd. I think all he has on that GTO is a mean sounding exhaust. Its a good looking car....especially in my rear view!!!:cool: I cant wait for my PL, TT chip, and alky.

Havent met up with a GTO yet but I get messed with alot by 05-Muskrats and 03/04 Termis. They all have TR envy. I had it myself rolling with my HCI foxbody and learned a few lessons by TR's:)

he'll respect you in the future. let me say something about the gto i put away coming home from work . some guy with a new GTO kept f-king with me while i was in my VETTE (05). i finally decided to go for it since im starting to get mad at him riding my rear end & revving his engine. i pressed the button on the console to competitive mode and took the car out of overdrive and at the next light he got what he wanted ...........AN ASS WHOOPING ! he wouldn't look over when we were side by side after that :D . G T O = "got taken out" :biggrin:

Theres this dude who has a new GTO and he always comes up my street in low gear causing a ruckus.

this sounds like the douchebag on my block. nice car but we will see what its got when i get my stuff back together :-)

What gen was the GTO? I took a stock one out (LS2, 6 speed) and that thing was fun to drive. Ton of low-end torque. Good kill nontheless.

I think this one was an '05-'06. The thing did have a lot of low end grunt but seemed to run out of gas up top. When I lived in the Bay, my buddy had a ProCharged GTO. That thing was ridiculous. At the time I had a '66 Chevy Nova SS with a 327/4 speed with 150 shot of NAWWWSSSSS LOL, he would get me by a length every time.

Back