You can type here any text you want

Me vs. Z28 w/nos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The Z28 has heads and a cam also and has gone 10.85 @124. he just went to a t-400 and not sure how much nos he was running but I don't think he was was in the 10's that run. But my new pt-61 at 28lbs does feel pretty darn good in this cold weather.

I'm going to add some meth and timing and take it to the track Nov 3rd.
Scott

The Z28 has heads and a cam also and has gone 10.85 @124. he just went to a t-400 and not sure how much nos he was running but I don't think he was was in the 10's that run. But my new pt-61 at 28lbs does feel pretty darn good in this cold weather.

I'm going to add some meth and timing and take it to the track Nov 3rd.
Scott

Nice!:)

Brian

Very Nice Kill

Theres nothing better than whipping a car that sounds so mean. I'll bet that guy is searching the boards for a GN as we speak. It looked like he sprayed out of the gate on the last one unless U did something different. Could barely hear ur car--just the way I like it.

Theres nothing better than whipping a car that sounds so mean. I'll bet that guy is searching the boards for a GN as we speak. It looked like he sprayed out of the gate on the last one unless U did something different. Could barely hear ur car--just the way I like it.

No- he sprayed it the last time. I hadn't touched my car for the last 6 months. He was pissed after the roll because he said his car didn't like second gear starts. and he was madder after I told him I started in third by accident(t400 w/man. valve body). I thought I was going to smoke him again on the third run from a dig but only got him by about a car.
I wasn't going to race the last time but he was such a jerk I had to beat him out of the hole also.

I couldn't figure out why he was so pissed at me... Then I remembered that my buddy was telling everyone that it was a family car with a/c that I drove my 2 year old around in... AND I DO!
Scott

No- he sprayed it the last time. I hadn't touched my car for the last 6 months. He was pissed after the roll because he said his car didn't like second gear starts. and he was madder after I told him I started in third by accident(t400 w/man. valve body). I thought I was going to smoke him again on the third run from a dig but only got him by about a car.
I wasn't going to race the last time but he was such a jerk I had to beat him out of the hole also.

I couldn't figure out why he was so pissed at me... Then I remembered that my buddy was telling everyone that it was a family car with a/c that I drove my 2 year old around in... AND I DO!
Scott

I leave me baby seat when I go to the track. Nothing like makin 11 second passes and people seeing that in your back seat!:eek: :D

I leave me baby seat when I go to the track. Nothing like makin 11 second passes and people seeing that in your back seat!:eek: :D

That's what I said I was going to do next time we go out.
By the way that 4 door Honda at the end of the second video runs 10.40s at something like 145mph.
Later

Nice vids, you need to uncap your exhaust so we can hear your car!;) Oh, and nice marks in front of the house buddy.......... neighbors are pissed! LOL:eek:

Nice Kill!

Looks like you have a strong running car:cool: Thanks for posting:smile:

Back