Mease DP

rmorrell

Does/ or did Mease make a good downpipe? I found one on craigslist (3" stainless) for $300 with a test pipe. Any good?

I heard good things and the price is good if stainless.
Kevin

his welding skills are pro, i can say that for sure.
his rep skills not pro, his customer service is no pro.
but buying used KM parts is a PERFECT IDEA sense you shouldnt be worried about his rep or his customer service
I would suggest you get it. Mine was built with better welds and thicker exhaust flange then my terry houston 3"
(which I bought before that foo foo went to prison)

I wish i didn't sell my KMDP with tial 40mm......final verdict
ds

I have heard NOTHING but good about the quality of his work and materials. I have heard horror stories about how long it took some people to get their parts.

I too would highly recommend any good condition KM stuff you can get a decent deal on.

I'm running one his 3" SS downpipes. Good quality and fit. If you're looking for a downpipe, one of his would be a good choice.

Although not a downpipe, I have a custom made Mease sheet metal intake manifold on my GN and the quality of the work is top notch...So I guess you could expect the same quality in his downpipe.:wink:

Claude. :smile:

I have one i baught used from a MAGNA member the welds are top notch the quality is awsome the puck is huge and this thing fit like a glove when i installed it no tweeking no banging