Medium Emerald 87 Turbo T

TacticalGN

Looking for a 1987 Medium emerald turbo t
Been around these cars since 1990, and i've seen ONE. That was back around 1995 here in CT and the elderly owner wouldn't sell. By far the rarest color on a Turbo Buick as I'm sure you know. I wish you luck in your search......

TR6

Have you found one? I don't know that I know that color--is that the dark green/bluish metallic color? Anyone have a picture of one?

TacticalGN

Have you found one? I don't know that I know that color--is that the dark green/bluish metallic color? Anyone have a picture of one?
Don't know of any that color. The ONLY green buick offered on a Turbo Regal was sage green like the one pictured below. Like I said, seen ONE in my whole life. And I saw one online that was in the mid west I believe. Buick actually cancelled sage green mid year as it obviously wasn't a popular color.
adc.jpg

Last edited:

TacticalGN

Gotcha. I have heard of sage green. Never seen one in real life but have seen pictures.
Yep, I still think about the one that 'got away'. It was beautiful, sage green, green interior and MINT. The elderly gentlemen told me he couldn't sell as he promised it to his grandson. Haven't seen or heard of what happened to it since then.