You can type here any text you want

Mega squirt plug and play

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
i have a complete megassquirt system for sale . It is complete and is plug and play no cutting stock wires . I believe it is a MS3 . It is a friend of mine who went back to stock . It was to advanced for him . It was runing and no issues when on his car . It has no issues and is ready to plug in and go $800 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
How old is it? Does it have the self tune features?

Truthfully I am not sure about the self tuning . This is my friends that went back to stock . It was running in his car with no issues it was just over his and a bit to much for him . If you have done any research on MS stuff you can add what features you want or remove stuff .

I know it has a 3 bar agian this is my buddies and just know it has everything you would need to plug it in and go . I know he spent well over $1200 to have this guy build it for him . If no one gets this thing I'm going to end up grabbing it and switching over . Then I can tell you guys all the bad ass features it has :-)

Back