stock crappy factory headers and crossover :p
3" down pipe to a dual 3" exhaust
V4 stock location intercooler
66 BB turbo
60# inj
single pump in tank
ALKY DUAL NOZZLE set up from Julio :cool:
200R4
Bruce from PTS 9/11 converter. Bruce sent it to me because I am such a nice guy . this converter ROCKS !!!! Worked awesome !! Thanks Bruce !! :biggrin:
stock rear end w c/clip eliminators (remember we are only running drag radials)

that's all coming to my brain at this time :cool:

Sweet!! Gives me hope for my car....that is if I can ever get a chance to get back to the track :mad:

all of my cars are simple :eek: we street drive them to much :biggrin: only ran a 10.41 @ 131 last night :rolleyes:... damm does this thing pull !!! new set of drag radials are goin on today :cool:

That thing looks so simple....very impressive. What do you use for diagnostics?

Warp6 said:
That's all?? No Direct Scan or anything?? Wow

scanmaster...thats it ..just watchin 02's and KNOCK :cool: we have not pushed the car to the max .. car is fine where it is :p just goin to work on getting the car out of the hole with drag radials :cool:

Grumpy said:
scanmaster...thats it ..just watchin 02's and KNOCK :cool: we have not pushed the car to the max .. car is fine where it is :p just goin to work on getting the car out of the hole with drag radials :cool:
What are your O2 and knock readings on the Scanmaster? Are you using a Translator and timing control?

Just a Six?? said:
Is the 4" pipe from Mark? If not where? Thanks!

no it isn't... mine has bends in it :cool: .. I believe his are done with hoses and a straight pipe :confused:

Warp6 said:
What are your O2 and knock readings on the Scanmaster? Are you using a Translator and timing control?

using the reg translator .. maybe 10-20 on the knock :confused:

accually tickling the knock sensor :p

Grumpy said:
using the reg translator .. maybe 10-20 on the knock :confused:

accually tickling the knock sensor :p

I just spit up my drink... buwahahahaha

Good Kill :)

Razor said:
I just spit up my drink... buwahahahaha

Good Kill :)

I just posted that to see if people were accually reading this thread :cool: You ready for Reynolds??? :redface: ok I am goin to look at a tree :mad:

Hey Dan, what stall is your converter ? Just curious to what spools a 66BB...Very nice setup ......

Awesome times!!! It just goes to show that you can go really fast if you use the right combination of parts & know how to tune!!!
I'm in the middle of rebuilding my own motor & have a couple of questions about your set-up....

fuel pump?
brake mods?
stall size?
Springs/shocks?
Lastly....I'd like to know what piston rings you use?

Thanks, The Darkside :cool: