You can type here any text you want

Metal Buildings, Garages, Advice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
I am thinking of this route for a garage. Anyone have any reccomendations on a supplier, prices, or experience with these things?

Thanks,
Joey :biggrin:

we got an estimate on a 80x40 wood structured metal skinned building for around 24 grand :eek:

of course you probaby dont need a small warehouse :)

Just gave 28,000 for a 40x100x14 building with 3 12x12 roll up, 2 3x7 walk through doors, and 3" insulation complete, delivered with tax.

It is a red iron and steel building.

The foundation/slab cost me 14000 in parts and labor.

I can't wait to get this sucker finished!

Attachments

• 101_3065.jpg
    101_3065.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 101_3063.jpg
    101_3063.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 166
If it gets cold in NC, then i would suggest a ground heat source pump setup.

Somewhat free heat in the winter and somewhat free ac in the summer.
It will pay for itself in 8 years.

BW

What ever you decide on---double it. You WILL fill it up in a short time. 24x40 x14 (5/12 pitch) with 3 rollups and insulated on slab was about 12k total. with stood 2 direct hurricanes with cosmetic damage only. Watch your building codes. Erection cost about $2 a square. Easy enough to do yourself though. Mine started as a 4 bay, it's down to 1 1/2 now :mad:

SFITurbo said:
What ever you decide on---double it. You WILL fill it up in a short time. 24x40 x14 (5/12 pitch) with 3 rollups and insulated on slab was about 12k total. with stood 2 direct hurricanes with cosmetic damage only. Watch your building codes. Erection cost about $2 a square. Easy enough to do yourself though. Mine started as a 4 bay, it's down to 1 1/2 now :mad:

hell ya, we are building a 100k building, shop/offices. Plumbing, insulation, radiant heat for the shop, forced air for the offices, 2 bathrooms, one for the office one for the shop. 2 bays one with a drive through door. so 3 doors.

Its nice. We were ganna go with the floor radiant heat, but the insulation to withstand the pipes and dumptruck/ machines was 14k alone :eek: But yeah if your ganna do it, do it right, youll be glad. plus it will make all those long night better with heat/ac food and a t.v. :D

Back