You can type here any text you want

Metal rivet paint jobs.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking of doing this style paint job on my Buick. What do you think? And does anyone have other paint jobs like these? Of course without the airplane graphics, just the metal panel look

4V101370-2sm.jpg
105759.jpg

Sweet!
Maybe even a darker color, maybe metallic charcoal grey.
Are you thinking paint or a wrap?
Do_O

Sweet!
Maybe even a darker color, maybe metallic charcoal grey.
Are you thinking paint or a wrap?
Do_O
I was thinking paint I'm not to sure about doing a wrap. And I was think a gun metal gray base color

I was thinking about doing the rivet look to my wh1, but just the gray section. I sold that car and plan to leave my GN as is.

It's your car, and it's pretty cool. Anything different is always cool...to a point.
I go to a bunch of Mopar shows. About 10 years ago, I saw the Plymouth Superbird from the movie "Joe Dirt". I was totally awesome. Every dent and all the rust was painted on the car. It totally looks like a beater, but it really is a fully restored car. All the door jams and under hood and trunk are Plum Crazy Purple. They paid the owner to paint the car for the movie and he has never switched it. From 20 feet...it looks like a total wreck!

Back