You can type here any text you want

methanol test car #5 (us gov#9396)DONE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
how you been gary

doing well,thanks.looks like i was cut to the editors floor for the muscle car TV show.when i saw the BG coverage/payoff for the car they built with only 5 minutes left in the show,i knew then they cut my interview...probably the best,I'm sure i looked/acted goofy,lol.:D

Gary your car is looking good!! It was a treat to drive your T at BG:cool: it kept getting faster!
Im partial to the T whells myself they are lighter to boot.
IMO keep it minimally cut up. I mean its real rare and a neat piece of history. Id love to have it!!

thanks,,,im going to put the T wheels back on for Reynolds.just some chrome and minor speed parts,car can go back "stock" pretty quick.you would be surprised if you drove it now,should do a 11.90 in Reynolds with some more practice launching with my new tc.....
thats 2 seconds faster than when you drove it.it has been a learning curve dialing in the fuel system,but I'm catching on now...the car likes alot of e85...

Is that medium metallic blue? Same color as mine and the new paint code conversion came out looking just like yours. I decided to switch mine to Silver but the blue gets a lot of compliments, but I really like Sebring Silver.

i think its code 31 dark blue metallic.....changes to lighter metallic colors in bright sunlight...

thanks,,,im going to put the T wheels back on for Reynolds.just some chrome and minor speed parts,car can go back "stock" pretty quick.you would be surprised if you drove it now,should do a 11.90 in Reynolds with some more practice launching with my new tc.....
thats 2 seconds faster than when you drove it.it has been a learning curve dialing in the fuel system,but I'm catching on now...the car likes alot of e85...

:cool:Sweet

Back