You can type here any text you want

Mickey Thompson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I know an assistant manager @ discount tire and I had him order mine for my WS6. He saved me about 50 bucks.

I know an assistant manager @ discount tire and I had him order mine for my WS6. He saved me about 50 bucks.

O.k. order a set for me. 255/50/16, and have them sent to my house. Then i'll owe you one. Thanks buddy:biggrin:

Got mine from Summit as well, I really don't think $160-$170 is that much for a performance tire. Some regular passenger tires are just as expensive or even more expensive.

Maybe you can find some random tire site that has them cheaper but it's better to go with a place you know you can trust.

Got mine from Summit as well, I really don't think $160-$170 is that much for a performance tire. Some regular passenger tires are just as expensive or even more expensive.

Maybe you can find some random tire site that has them cheaper but it's better to go with a place you know you can trust.

Yeah you're probably right. I tried to save money on my last set by buying blemished tires from MT'S web-site, and they're the worst tires I have ever used. I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks for your insight.

Yeah you're probably right. I tried to save money on my last set by buying blemished tires from MT'S web-site, and they're the worst tires I have ever used. I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks for your insight.

what was wrong with them?

No matter what pressure I run in them they do not hook up. They squeel really loud, and they're falling apart. They are peeling really bad. I put on another set that are completely bald and they hook great. I just switched back to the blemished ones and same problem. After I get my new set i'm going to have an awesome smoke show.

go to Ebay. McCormak racing. Same price as Summit and Jegs but free shipping. Just key in Mickey Thompson and you will be able to find them. There is also athread in the lounge about MCCormak racing.

Back