Mid Boost AF Ratio

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
What are you guy's running on your Mid Boost AF ratio? I want to mess with it but ive never touched it.. Any ideas? Or if you can post what you run that would be cool
 
87chrisss said:
What are you guy's running on your Mid Boost AF ratio? I want to mess with it but ive never touched it.. Any ideas? Or if you can post what you run that would be cool

Mine tapers from 12.2-11.3 from 0psi to about 12. It's hard to tune this area in closed loop.
 
On a street car, from 12.8 to 12.0 at those boost levels. With an aftermarket ecu, it isn't that hard to tune for
 
HighPSI said:
On a street car, from 12.8 to 12.0 at those boost levels. With an aftermarket ecu, it isn't that hard to tune for

It seemed to me (while on the street) that the load was a little high to be that lean, do you feel that's safe for street use as well on pump gas/Alky?
 
Im on E85 and i run alot of boost.. i have recently been maxing out the map @ 31.9? So i really dont know where it's at ? But Thanks, i also got some advice earlier today i was told to start testing @ around 12 afr and go from there.
 
kidglok said:
It seemed to me (while on the street) that the load was a little high to be that lean, do you feel that's safe for street use as well on pump gas/Alky?

I haven't seen any problems with it. If you're running alky, I would try 12.8 -11.5 at the 0-12psi range.

I didn't realize the OP was running E85, I would target 8.9-8.3 from 0-12 psi
 
Top