You can type here any text you want

Midwest forum for all cars.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

93GT

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know about a new website started not long ago for all fast cars around the midwest.
http://www.midwesthorsepower.net/forum/index.php

There are a few turbobuick guys there, but there are quite a few mustang guys signing up, so it would be nice to have some more buick guys there to keep them in check.;) :D

Hey guys these guys on this site are pretty nice people. Yes there are alot of Mustangs guys on there. But they respect are Buicks, and they know how fast they are. Overall they are not like most mustang guys think there **** don't stink.

geez just what I needed another forum to sign up too:)

but um what about us chevy guys?:cool:

Hey, there are some camaro guys over there too.:D
One of them had a turbo and made 550rwhp & 600+ft/lb, but he just took it off to upgrade to something bigger.;) I myself am a baby and need to run a bottle.:p Everyone is welcome.:cool:

Sheboygan, Home of Road America. I was there a couple of years ago with a friend of mine for an open track with the SAAC (Shelby American Auto Club). What a great place. It's like field of dreams for road racing. Miles of nothing and then Wow. It's almost as cool as the Johnsonville Brat Factory down the road.

Wisconsin is a great place. I lived in Wausau for a summer while I was playing baseball. I visit my host family every year. Maybe I could schedule it around a car show or something next time to see how you guys in Wisconsin do it.

Yeah Road America is pretty close.:)
We just moved the site to the new server, so I edited the above link to reflect the new address. Hopefully this improves the speed.

Back