might WTB 86-87 Turbo T or GN

loki993

ok heres the deal. im just seeing what might be out there right now before i make a final decision. I may be moving to the florida area very soon. i will be needing a car when i get there. i have an 83 blazer that will be too expensive to move. what i am looking for is a Turbo T or GN on the lower end of the price spectrum. the car needs to run or be easily fixed, no rollers without motors, unless the motor will come with it, then maybe, but i will probally not have a good place to put it in or any help. it will need to be fairly reliable and run good. body i dont really know what to expect but i know it will not be perfect. ideally the car would be in the florida area, but travel might be an option. right now i have 3k in hand plus whatever i can get for the blazer, maybe 1500 at the most. thats 4500, might be able to come up with a bit more but im not sure. i know its probally a tall order, but i though id at least try to see whats out there. thanks.

a lot of looks, no replies. nobodys got a spare project sitting around they want to get rid of??