You can type here any text you want

milidon gear drive units

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

Can you use a gear drive timing unit on a 109 block ?? what mods need to be done ?? where do you get one at ??:cool:

Don't run a gear drive if you are still using a knock sensor. The frequency of the harmonics put out by the gear drive will more than likely trigger the knock sensor :eek:. I get late model Chevy and Ford guys in here all the time with that problem.

If the Milodon geardrive is setup properly, you won't get noise. I can't tell I'm running a geardrive even with a stethoscope.

If the Milodon geardrive is setup properly, you won't get noise. I can't tell I'm running a geardrive even with a stethoscope.

Exactly,

Only people who have problems with them are people who didint install them correctly.

I have started to modify a 109 block for the Milodon gear drive and noticed there is a bolt that goes into a very thin part of the block by #1 main. I never finished my project but i can tell you it will work with a bit of modification. You have to modify the timing cover to make it work too.

Back