You can type here any text you want

Mini Cooper S "Works"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
OK...before you harsh my gig for increasing my carbon footprint, wasting gas and alky while spanking another Mini...you gotta understand that this guy absolutely deserves it every time he gets it.

The S-Works Mini's have a bit more power than the S, and this guy has done a few mods too...but still no match...

This has been going on for a couple years now...on my way to work...same chucklehead in his S-Works Mini just can't stop begging me to beat him down.

Last time I crushed him was over a year ago and before I installed the roller cam, ported heads and port matched intake.

Prior to that, I spanked him a few times, and since then, I've let him have his way a half dozen times and just let him go by under the assumption that he might be a little bit retarded.

What he does is comes up to my rear bumper all hot as I'm approaching my turn onto El Toro from Marguerite on my way to Santiago Canyon, and then as we go through the turn, he shows off his superior cornering by darting around me either on the inside or outside and then he takes off...if I let him...:cool:

Several months back when I was not paying attention (I'm rearely not watching for the next kill), he hurried around me on the approach to a red light and then jammed on his brakes so he could be in the front row and roll up on the red as it went green to get a jump around traffic befor the road narrowed. I had to put everything I had into the brake peddle to keep from creaming him and getting him stuck in my grill.

This morning...here comes Mini boy again....and I'm not in a mood for forgiveness or tolerance after that short stop stunt from several months back.

As I exited my turn and he made his move to the outside, I friggin' laid into it with all I had.
Completley crushed him as I left him sucking burnt rubber and alky fumes into his little hood scoop.

Silly Mini...spent Alky fumes are for loosers....:biggrin:

Mini Kill....hmmm, I might have to start posting my Duramax kills if this keeps up :D You need to redemm yourself w/ a fresh ZO6 kill now :biggrin:

you got to get back on the hunt man, Minis are for kids you silly rabbit hahahahaha but it sounds like he needed a good crushing !

I did have a guy on a nice looking Agusta Senna trying to bate me yesterday, but I couldn't go. I had my 10 year old daughter and her friend in the back seat.

Those are pretty quick, so I probably would not have fared well, but....sure did have to use all my good daddy self control to keep from squashing the gas peddle...

I did have a guy on a nice looking Agusta Senna trying to bate me yesterday, but I couldn't go. I had my 10 year old daughter and her friend in the back seat.

Those are pretty quick, so I probably would not have fared well, but....sure did have to use all my good daddy self control to keep from squashing the gas peddle...

So, the chicken does have a grown up streak in there. Way to excercise self control my turbo brother. :cool:

So, the chicken does have a grown up streak in there. Way to excercise self control my turbo brother. :cool:

Ya...it felt kinda creepy....acting all grown up and responsible.

The little devil on my shoulder was yelling at me:mad: to pull over and let the girls out so I could go racing.

He was telling me to drop them at a bus stop and then just come back later to pick them up....:biggrin:

He deserved it...I actually tangled with one on the way home from work last Friday and crushed him. Of course it was in my DD Regal GS, haha. It was the "S" version and I heard the blower, but he didnt seem to move at all when it spooled up. Those cars and their owners have to be the gayest things around.

ya...it felt kinda creepy....acting all grown up and responsible.

The little devil on my shoulder was yelling at me:mad: To pull over and let the girls out so i could go racing.

He was telling me to drop them at a bus stop and then just come back later to pick them up....:biggrin:

:d.

chicken : You're a big bully:cool:;)

Next thing you'll tell us that there's an angry Geo Metro out there that needs a beating...:eek:

Keep up the good work. You, sir, are always inspiring...:biggrin:

Sounds like you will race fleet footed animals along the road side as well. :D

Kill be a Kill. Hell....I slayed a Tiburon once because the punk a$$ behind the wheel deserved it.:smile:

Kill be a Kill. Hell....I slayed a Tiburon once because the punk a$$ behind the wheel deserved it.:smile:

Sometimes, snotty punks need to be spanked. Corporal punishment if you will.

I don't understand why nobody tries to run me. It's not like my GN is all that fast. I get the looks, but no takers... :confused:

Yup.
I slapped a blue 370Z with an exhaust kit around last week. I cruised by him in traffic and he gunned it a little as I went by.

After that he was stalking me through traffic on Edinger behind the old Tustin Air Base. I had a clear road before he did and then kept track of him in my mirrors until he had an opening...then listened...:tongue:

He nailed it...I looked over my shoulder at him as he was coming up on me....then nailed it my own bad self....he never even got to my front fender before I just crushed him and just walked away.:biggrin:

"then nailed it my own bad self" chicken you a bad hombre!!! when the showdown happens with you and flaco i got my money on the chickencoupe:cool:

Back