Minimum needed for CPT 65?

CopGn

I am thinking about buying a CPT 65. I would be adding 50lbs injectors, and a 9" 3200 Art Carr non lu. I seriously doubt I would ever run more than 21lbs as the block is almost stock. My question is an aftermarket intercooler a must and can I get away with just doing the big neck to the stock intercooler? How streetable do you guys think it would be? Should I go this big on the turbo with stock heads?

I should be able to let you know in a week or two. I'm picking up my car with a freshened motor and CPT-65 tomorrow. I have 50's with the IC and a half, and a 9" 3000-3200 converter. I expect to be able to support at least 21#'s of boost on C16 with this combo, but will have to wait till I get to the track to see it's limits.

Might be a dumb question but what is an intercooler and a 1/2? Do you mean a big neck or the stretch stock location replacement?

The IC and a half is the stretch, stock location IC with the Duttweiller neck. I picked up 2#'s of boost with my old TE-44 just replacing the stock IC.

Still working out an overboosting problem, but until then, feels a lot stronger than my 44 was. Should be able to get to the track in the next few weeks.