You can type here any text you want

MINT 84 GN HARDTOP in MA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quick85nat

6 shooter
i have a mint 84 hardtop gn forsale, rust free body,southern car, has no rear defrost and manual windows, how rare is that? new black paint,car is as straight as an arrow,stock wheels and emblems etc, new tires,near perfect lear siglear interior,only blemish is the embroidered 6 on drivers side is seperating off leather,the side cloth parts are excellent,headliner and carpet is new,steering wheel very nice,has a large autometer tach,analog speedometer,the motor was recently rebuilt to stock specs,also has new turbo installed,engine bay is spotless,there is an exhaust leak somewhere though,its not the d.s header thats ok,tranny was rebuilt with motor,it rips second and third no problem, must have a shift kit, G80 posi,has hydroboost brakes,all brakes work great,exhaust is new aftermarket not sure of brand,this is a nice basicly stock hotair car,perfect candidate for 87 swap,or keep it the way it is,it looks almost like its new when its washed,i dont think its been waxed since the paint job. i can get pics just send an email request to tjclt250r@aol.com asking $5500 bo,also trades would be concidered,im located in central massachusetts,thanks

Back