You can type here any text you want

Mint 86 GN for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

I have a 86 Grand National with all options except a block heater. 50,000 miles
with a Gt 3255 precision turbo/ Precision factory location extra large intercooler/ 50 lb injectors/ tin man cold air kit/ Full Throttle mass air flow with translator/ 200r4 built for street with a 10" non-lock-up convertor/ tranny cooler/ new springs and shocks frt and rear. JRC intake spacer/ magnecore 8mm wires/ scanmaster/ All parts I have removed I still have original equipment if a person wanted to put the car back to totally stock but this car runs so much better as is. I am the 2nd owner and the body is mint
besides 2 dents on the trunk lid from the inside out and 1 on the frt fender. These can be removed by a dent doctor I was told. All must go asking $20,000. I am in Central Illinois. 217-364-4996 leave a message. I bought the car in 1996 from Ron Stok in Muncie Indiana.

86 Gn

The car is only 3 hrs away from you depending where you are in Chi-town. I have friends in Tinley Park and Schaumburg area. When do you want to see the Black Beauty? I will have the car out for a cruise next weekend in Jacksonville Il. Let me know? :smile:

Tony Shoaff said:
The car is only 3 hrs away from you depending where you are in Chi-town. I have friends in Tinley Park and Schaumburg area. When do you want to see the Black Beauty? I will have the car out for a cruise next weekend in Jacksonville Il. Let me know? :smile:

i'll be looking for it at J-ville. would definately like too see it. sounds real nice!

Back