misc. parts

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
NEW, came with PTE front mount, 1 - 3''hose. & 1 - 2 1/2'' X 3'' step down hose. the 2 of these are NEW, & will not seperate.(black) $25.oo + shipping

used step down hose in real good cond. 2'' X 2 1/2'' (black)
$20.oo + shipping

like new poly pinion snubber for GN
$10.oo + shipping

new HD engine torque strap, this is not like the cheapies, I had this custom made, the webbing is 1/8'' thick. (black)
$20.oo + shipping

hood mount fuel pressure gauge pod & custom made steel lines, all powdercoated gloss black. this "DOES NOT" include the gauge, this is a 1 of a kind. no holes to drill, mounts where the under hood light mounts.
$75.oo + shipping

sorry but I have no pictures of any of these items, except the FP gauge pod.

Hey,

Are you coming to Asheville on the 23rd? If you are bring that snubber.

Is this the snubber that will help with traction?

Billy

Originally posted by sixnboost
Hey,

Are you coming to Asheville on the 23rd? If you are bring that snubber.

Is this the snubber that will help with traction?

Billy
I'm still not sure if we can make it I'm trying to get my car finished for the nationals. if I don't go I can try to find someone going from the charlotte area that is going.

Cool, I would like to get that snubber. If you can't send it with someone I will pay shipping.

I probably won't have my car running by next Saturday either.

Originally posted by sixnboost
Cool, I would like to get that snubber. If you can't send it with someone I will pay shipping.
don't say that. average vehicle gets 18 mpg, it's about 240 miles round trip, and gas is now about $2.39 so shipping would be about $32.oo.:D

would yuo take $25 shipped for these

NEW, came with PTE front mount, 1 - 3''hose. & 1 - 2 1/2'' X 3'' step down hose. the 2 of these are NEW, & will not seperate.(black) $25.oo + shipping

NEW, came with PTE front mount, 1 - 3''hose. & 1 - 2 1/2'' X 3'' step down hose. the 2 of these are NEW, & will not seperate.(black) $25.oo + shipping "SOLD"

will go out tommorow or saturday.

thanx, Steve

Originally posted by TurboIndian
NEW, came with PTE front mount, 1 - 3''hose. & 1 - 2 1/2'' X 3'' step down hose. the 2 of these are NEW, & will not seperate.(black) $25.oo + shipping "SOLD"

will go out tommorow or saturday.

thanx, Steve

I am interested in the red hoses.

Are the red hoses new or used? Any pics?? jwest2@triad.rr.com

Thanks

very sorry it took so long to respond, red hoses are used but in great shape. no pictures, no dig. camera.

hood mount fuel pressure gauge pod & custom made steel lines, all powdercoated gloss black. this "DOES NOT" include the gauge, this is a 1 of a kind. no holes to drill, mounts where the under hood light mounts.
$75.oo + shipping

SOLD!!

STILL AVAILABLE

used step down hose in real good cond. 2'' X 2 1/2'' (black)
$20.oo + shipping

new HD engine torque strap, this is not like the cheapies, I had this custom made, the webbing is 1/8'' thick. (black)
$20.oo + shipping

3 used but in EC red 2 1/2'' silocone hoses $20.oo + shipping

sorry but I have no pictures of any of these items