Misc parts

nastynavy

All the following parts from an 86 Regal all parts are burgundy and in great shape unless noted and all body panels will need paint but are clean:

Complete dash including wiring harness, ac controls, heater box, dash vents, dash and radio trim, ext...$300

Tilt steering column and wheel with turn signal switch and cruise. $60

good driver and passenger fender, I think the passenger fender has a small bend on the bottom that will come right out $50 each

good decklid $100

stock hood $make offer

quarter windows with chrome trim. $50

Misc plastics from interior, let me know what you are looking for.

split bench seat and rear seat, seats are faded and need cleaned but not all torn up $100

All the following parts from an 86 Regal all parts are burgundy and in great shape unless noted and all body panels will need paint but are clean:

Complete dash including wiring harness, ac controls, heater box, dash vents, dash and radio trim, ext...$300

Tilt steering column and wheel with turn signal switch and cruise. $60

good driver and passenger fender, I think the passenger fender has a small bend on the bottom that will come right out $50 each

good decklid $100

stock hood $make offer

quarter windows with chrome trim. $50

Misc plastics from interior, let me know what you are looking for.

split bench seat and rear seat, seats are faded and need cleaned but not all torn up $100

Was this a t-top car? If so, I need all the plastic interior trim unique to the t-top cars.

I know this is an old post but...

Do you have any of the grey interior trim like around the radio, guages, pass. side "regal" dash plaque and door panel trim?
Thanks,
Mike

Hi,
I want to buy pass. front fender,my zip code is 92064.Could you find out how
much shipping would be?Also can i pay with USPS money order?Let me know.

( $50+shipping ) John

Mike the parts for the dash are the wood grain trim in the stuff I have not the grey stuff and the door panel stuff was the same and already gone. Sorry.

John I will check and let you know tomorrow or Tuesday on shipping. Thanks,