mobile tractor fluid or oil or what???

1985GN

Breaking parts
im looking to get some of that mobile tractor fluid 424 or something. what is teh exact name of the stuff so i know what to ask for?? thanks and anywehre locally i could go and pick some stuff up?? thanks again

I use it on a fresh rebuild by Bruce and so far so good. Bruce swears by it. Anyway go to www.grainger.com and type in mobil 424. Gives you a part number and price. I have one locally so wasn't hard to get.

ok will the part number on that site be the same no matter where i go for it?? i found out the place that carried in happens to be right acroos the street from me at my job in an industrial park.....how convenient. well i also noticed some other number after it like 20w and 30w. anychacne you can give me the exact name and everything to ask for when i go there so i dont have to go to that web page and find the wrong one knowing me. thanks for the help i dont want ot get the wrong thing

I doubt it will be the same item number if it's not a grainger store. Can't remember which weight though. I just ordered part #4ZF29 asked Bruce if this is the right stuff and he said yes, I put it in and evrything works great.

I buy my Mobilfluid424 from Prime lube in Carlstat NJ in 5gal pail. The stuff is great. Ask for Doug