Modding my hybird s10

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
I took everything off my bagged s10 cause I got the itch to go faster and now Im looking into to modding it a little bit. It got alot of notice as a lowrider, but got alot of hate and people always asked about 1/4 mile time and never really had a answer for them.

So I have come to this conclusion I purchased a S10 extreme and took the motor and trans out and swap over the other motor from the lowrider truck. Now its time for some performance besides a 3 inch downpipe and exhaust. Remember my motor is completely bone stock expect for them two pieces.

I'd throw an Alky kit on it an call it a day. I have it on both my hybrids. Works great !!

Well I want to get a little faster looking to get out of 12s and maybe hit 11s or 10s even. I have caught alot of crap over this truck, but outran most of everything I have raced.

This is a toy, but I want it to run 1,000x stronger then the way it looks! I only want to sink money into the necessary motor mods. So Im looking for the good mods and ones that produce power.

I have my traction and stopping issues down and going to setup that stuff in the week to come.

Alky kit and a wb02 with the power logger... and TUNE TUNE TUNE TUNE get the thing tuned in right and it will fly... expecially at 2800 pounds like you said it weigh's in the other thread!