Model cars... Collectors / Buyers

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
I am attempting to trim down my "toy" collection, I am not looking to sell my Buicks except the extras but I have a few old and new nice complete model kits of some muscle cars at the house. Camaro's, Chevelles etc... Does anyone collect other cars asides from Buicks? or have any idea of what these are worth or how I can find out what they are worth? I can get a list together in the next day or so. Thanks! Adam

Some pictures....

Attachments

• modles2].jpg
    modles2].jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 576
  • modles].jpg
    modles].jpg
    72 KB · Views: 541
how many do you have and how much you thinking, i have a eight year old son that is sick and would love to put these together thanks

Well most of these are collectible models still in the shrink plastic since day one and some hold a good value such as the IROC, 97 SS & 75 Camaro etc.. Let me know the ones you are interested in and see what we can do.

List em on eBay, that's the best way I've found the value. Looks like a few of those are discontinued models from many moons ago, some of them you can still get cheap off the shelf.

List em on eBay, that's the best way I've found the value. Looks like a few of those are discontinued models from many moons ago, some of them you can still get cheap off the shelf.

Ive thought about doing that but I just dont have the time to run tons of auctions. I got mine at car shows etc.. over the years. I'm just looking to make some room in the basement. A big lot sale would be best for me... I have some interest in a few of them so if things pan out that would be best but maybe down the road ill ebay the rest. Thanks for the input :)