Monte Carlo SS (2004)

91Bird305

Just picked up a black 2004 monte ss (intimadator edition, hehe) and I was wondering where I would go for little parts to make it a tad bit faster. I am not looking for anything extreme since it is my daily driver and winter car. Thanks

Check out these sites.

New Parts
3800performance.com
Intense-racing.com
zzperformance.com

Used Parts and forums
2000montecarlo.com
newimpala.com
clubgp.com
regalgs.org
3800pro.com

All of these sites are based off the w-body line and L36 and L67 motors.

awesome thanks!

yeah it looks like what i want is the pulley kit and the cai. maybe a tb spacer but i think thats good enough for what i want out of my daily driver. Thanks a ton!

if you do a pulley, cut atleast the u-bend out and get a o2 simulator from caspers or somewhere else. to safely run a pulley your gonna need a CAI and u-bend at minimum. others have run it with nothing else and been fine. other have run them modded and blown their **** up. it just depends on the car. but to keep you safer id do somekinda exhaust work. and do a scan after the pulley just to see how much timing is being pulled from the motor due to knock. cause you are gonna have it. and dont go below a 3.4. so either a 3.5 or 3.4 and you should be fine.

see sig that what i did for daily and it is awsome!!! once u start u wont stop i have a bunch of stuff im going to order next year the L67 is a fun mod friendly motor..i need some exhaust work my self..enjoy

hehe i told my wife just a few small mods. next i ported half my engine, huge liquid intercooler and pullin 12's. intense did no wrong by me mostly but the guy i sold my gtp to pulled similar times as me. then took out the intense pcm and put in a dhp and nailed almost 11's. so for my next build im sticking zzp.