You can type here any text you want

MonteCarloSS.com banner?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think it was Bruces way to bail Chris Kokkinos out when he showed his ass over their at SS. Of course the details are gone from the Tranny Forum here (what a suprise, deleted thread) so I can't give you a link to what was going on but it was mostly Bruce telling NastyWendy that he and Chris were the only reason our trannies are what they are today. Thread disappears and MonteSS banner appears so I assume that's what happened.

Not really as far off topic as a diesel parts store banner.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
How'd that get on here?
Why did that get on here? I thought this was "OUR" little sanctuary to get away from the mainstream cars and do our Buick thing.

Originally posted by Rick
I think it was Bruces way to bail Chris Kokkinos out when he showed his ass over their at SS. Of course the details are gone from the Tranny Forum here (what a suprise, deleted thread) so I can't give you a link to what was going on but it was mostly Bruce telling NastyWendy that he and Chris were the only reason our trannies are what they are today. Thread disappears and MonteSS banner appears so I assume that's what happened.

The way you have writen it, it sure looks like thats what happen. :)

How'd that get on here?

I would have thought you would have liked the SS banner.. wakkoSS :D ;)

Look at it like this guys were aready confused by some people on the street as being a monte ss , why not be confused on the net too :D :cool: :eek: :)

Oh, don't get me wrong...I love Monte SS's, but I couldn't imagine them paying for a banner here, so I wondered what kind of barter might have been struck or debt that was being paid.

Saw a black SS on the road the other day "NOT A GN" tag.

This is almost as bad as someone putting a chevy motor in a GN...no one here would do that...would they?:D

Hell yeah I would. I'd love to take an 82 GN and put a built 355 in it. Buick V8 might be more correct, but a heckuva lot more money.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Hell yeah I would. I'd love to take an 82 GN and put a built 355 in it. Buick V8 might be more correct, but a heckuva lot more money.

Hey Ian, Maybe, just maybe a Buick 455, no chebby though.:o

Back