You can type here any text you want

Moose Preserve pictures

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

regaldave

Here is some pictures we took at the Moose Preserve last Wednesday evening. The white car is obviously XRAY's car and the GNX is mine. We had a great time with everyone that came out.

Some PIC.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 565
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 518
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 505
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 507
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 523
No...original GNX wheels only....but thanks...:D

If he only knew huh...LOL

I spy........Alky :cool:

A guy that has a friend that drives an Evo told me that ALL GNX's came with Alky, K&N filters AND adj. fuel pressure regulator from the factory....just like X-rays car. :-)

Nice looking cars guys !!!

Nice pics, both beautiful cars! Rick, silly question. Has X-ray ever had a repaint? It still looks great all these years later.

Nice pics, both beautiful cars! Rick, silly question. Has X-ray ever had a repaint? It still looks great all these years later.

Thanks for the nice words. I did repaint the front bumper and the wheel flares but not the car ... to be honest I think it needs one.....but if I go to paint it I may get carried away and do a total restoration.... it took my 18 years to restore my Mustang :eek:, I may take it off the road to repaint it in a year or two... I do not want to keep the Buick off the road that long. :smile:

If he only knew huh...LOL

I spy........Alky :cool:

Yes ...I like the fact that I can up the boost with no issues ..... That is not the original up pipe I put the hole in....PTE Stock location Intercooler.

Here is some pictures we took at the Moose Preserve last Wednesday evening. The white car is obviously XRAY's car and the GNX is mine. We had a great time with everyone that came out.

Dave car looks great. We were going to come up there but things fell through.

Back