You can type here any text you want

More 16x10" gnx wheels....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

383backinblack

My thanks to Brian at gbodyparts for the wheels......well worth the wait......the things look awesome as many others on this board have found out.....this is actually my first post, although I have been lurking around the board for quite some time.

The wheels are GREAT but I do have one issue......I cannot find a tire to fit on it!!! the only thing even close available is a 295/50r16......but they're only "s" rated......which is not gonna cut it.

I had planned on using the M/T ET radial 315/45r15 but they're backordered forever until the DOT thing gets straightened out........so If anyone has any ideas I'd be greatful haha.......these tires are going on a 91 camaro, it would be good if they were at least close to 26" tall. It really needs to be at least a 295......the car has 245's on it now, on the old 16x8 gta rims.

This is what the car looks like now....(dying to get some pics with the new wheels!!!)

so ummm.....HELP!!!

Attachments

• DSC01096.JPG
    DSC01096.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 244
Back