You can type here any text you want

More from the files - Black 1983 Buick T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

DSCN1326.JPGDSCN1323.JPGDSCN1328.JPGDSCN1329.JPG DSCN1322.JPG
Original color black - but definitely "Before Black" you know?

This is a super nice car. I met the owner at a show last summer. The car survived a barn fire - his building - and has been brought back. The only thing that I found that might have revealed the fire damage was one of the Power 6 emblems had the enamel lifting off. A couple weeks later I found a used replacement for him that I picked up in Bowling Green a few years back. It was a little improvement.

Car runs great and is still a fair weather driver. The interior is original. The wheel center caps are replacements and one glance at the wheels reminds me of the 86/87 GN steel wheels a lot. I think rub strip on one bumper was replaced also.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSCN1322.JPG
    DSCN1322.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCN1326.JPG
    DSCN1326.JPG
    436 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN1328.JPG
    DSCN1328.JPG
    878.1 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN1330.JPG
    DSCN1330.JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN1333.JPG
    DSCN1333.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 109
Very nice Bob. I have a feeling posts like this might just get others interested in the B4black cars since they usually get ignored by a lot of people.

Thanks Charlie. You doing OK these days? Hope so.

I thought you might like this one. The black exterior with the red inside is great. Its not the same as that 78/79 T Type with the same colors I drooled over at one time, but maybe this cloth interior vs. leather in the earlier one is a more inviting for lack of a better word. There were a lot of fine old cars that deserve attention both as they were and/or modified or updated.

This one was saved after a barn/machine shed fire with the help of the owners friend who runs a nearby body shop. It is a KEEPER.

First its 'old cars' then 'Buick's' then "turbos' - good stuff. These days I got more time to go thru some accumulated pics as I ain't getting around like before but... I'd rather listen turbo whine (instead of me).... so I'll just shut up & post when I find something. I hope there are a bunch more but my digital files are kinda random. I have also lost some to dead PC's and crashes and of course Murphy's Law locks this machine up like a bad back at bedtime! Talk about bad timing.

This car gets a lot of TLC and very few miles. With good luck someday one of his boys will own it for sure.

Back