More site problems. You might not want to ignore this one.

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
@MikeE @JayC @SGRIM @anybodythatwilldosomething

Now when I log back after being logged out over and over, I get logged in as murdock. I used my username and password, but I was logged in as this guy. I hit refresh and was logged in as someone else, then refresh and finally got my name. Maybe this one can get a response from an admin or moderator. This is a big issue getting logged into other people's accounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 141
Intetesting. i have been using the android app and have not have seen such issues. good post though murdock or whoever the heck you are today . . . lol

Should be fixed now. Was a cache issue. I was able to duplicate it myself, but not able to view any info on that user, also doing anything you still did as your user.

Should be fixed now. Was a cache issue. I was able to duplicate it myself, but not able to view any info on that user, also doing anything you still did as your user.
Thank you for looking into it. I'll reply back if it happens again.

Most importantly thank you for acknowledging a problem. There have been numerous threads about issues over the last couple months and no-one that can fix it has responded to them. Lot's of problem with logging in and crashes with chrome.

Thank you for looking into it. I'll reply back if it happens again.

Most importantly thank you for acknowledging a problem. There have been numerous threads about issues over the last couple months and no-one that can fix it has responded to them. Lot's of problem with logging in and crashes with chrome.

I'm only the host.. I pop in from time to time just to see how things are since Shane has been a long time client. In the event of something serious, please feel free to e-mail me at mike [ @ ] xenboost [ dot ] com or call us toll-free 1-877-xen-boost