You can type here any text you want

Moroso August 9th ;)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
Allright Guys, enough with the BS. No one is lisening to anyones suggestions anyways so lets just go out and race.

This Friday, August 9th, their will be a Couple of 10 Second Buicks (wheather permitting) in search of the 9 second pass.

:eek:

Myself and others will also be testing and tunning a bit and as allways, everyone is welcome.

:cool:

Later

Hey dude.

I am going to hold out for the next "midnight madness" which is the 16th...

Shawn, we'll have to get your car in good shape before the 16th, I will be out of town. So, I won't be there to help you blow it up. ;)

I'll be there to spectate for sure. If I have the car long enough to make some adjustments, I may bring it out for a little test and tune action.:D

Alex

Cool Alex,

Thanks man. I knew I could count on you.

Humm... eeerr... ahhh... Helmet? :D

TJ,
Let me know if you don't have any luck. I probably won't have my car ready to race, so I may have a helmet you can borrow.

Re: Fri Nite

Originally posted by Blkt6
May go to spectate.Who else is supose to show?

A few people may be showing up if the weathers right. Don't know who for sure yet so I won't list any names. A recent boost creeping problem will have me side-lined :mad: for this Friday. I may run 1 pass in street trim though, then spectate the rest of the night. :mad: Hopefully, I'll get it fixed over the weekend and go out next Friday again for mid-night madness.

:(

fri

Plans changed i cant go tonight,but i am planning on going to midnight madness

Guys,

Apparently the folks down here aren't ready yet. Some are still waiting on parts and other are not done with the tuning. It looks like everyone is taking their time until midnight madness next Friday, which means there will be a great turn out if the weather is good.

Did anyone see the weather on Wednesday? WOW! It was 72* and 0 humidity out here. I could only imagine how much better it was out in the woods (Moroso). What a perfect night it would have been.
:mad:

I'll start a new Thread for Midnight Madness later on. Hopefully, everyone will be able to go.

ALEX, give me a call.

Back