MOROSO FRIDAY 4th JAN

ULOSE2A6

Hello Fellas,

A few of us are planning on heading out to Moroso tonight Friday 4th Jan as long as the weather cooperates. Come on out if you can make it and lets take advantage of the cooler weather. See you all there.

Shev

Hello Fellas,

A few of us are planning on heading out to Moroso tonight Friday 4th Jan as long as the weather cooperates. Come on out if you can make it and lets take advantage of the cooler weather. See you all there.

Shev

I have been thinking about this.

drive 20 minutes to countlyine and get unlimitted passes on 1/8 mile
or
drive hour and a half to moroslow and get two or three passes on 1/4 mile

:cool:

How many passes did you guys in last wednesday night?

Hey Shawn,

We got there about 8:30 and got 4 passes in. I know you guys down south are not gonna drive all the way up here, especially with a track so close to you. How many passes do you normally get on a night at Countyline? How has the car been doing? Does Countyline hook up really well? What sort of 60fts are you pulling there? Well anyways man good to hear you are hanging in there and I do hope you feel better dude. Maybe one of these days we will make the drive down to hang out or you are more than welcome up here anytime. Friday nights up here can be alot of fun.

Hey Shawn,

We got there about 8:30 and got 4 passes in. I know you guys down south are not gonna drive all the way up here, especially with a track so close to you. How many passes do you normally get on a night at Countyline? How has the car been doing? Does Countyline hook up really well? What sort of 60fts are you pulling there? Well anyways man good to hear you are hanging in there and I do hope you feel better dude. Maybe one of these days we will make the drive down to hang out or you are more than welcome up here anytime. Friday nights up here can be alot of fun.

I have only been there twice. and only once with the GN. Both times you could have run as many times as you wanted to. I was hot lapping the GN. :D

Not sure if it is like that all the time.

No times with the GN. I had just installed the alky kit and I had it hooked up wrong (according to the instructions).

My 60 ft's were the same as morroso...:cool:

I don't think I have ever run in anything cooler than like 65... :mad:

went to countyline tonight got 3 passes all in about a 10min time span hot lapping was crazy you really only had about 5 min before each run after 3 runs i said the heck with this. track is so-so they hardly spray it

went to countyline tonight got 3 passes all in about a 10min time span hot lapping was crazy you really only had about 5 min before each run after 3 runs i said the heck with this. track is so-so they hardly spray it

why didn't you just park it and let it cool down in between runs?