You can type here any text you want

Motor Guys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T What?

Addicted
Any good reliable TB shops in FL. I have heard of one in Pompano Beach. Is there any more? Any towards N FL ? Thanks for the help

shop or individual?

There is a guy on here screen-name is cme2fly and I've dealt with him many of times and he does excellent work and actually owns and races TR's. He is in Jacksonville. There is a shop in Orlando called KDK that has been doing TR's for a long time too.

Dave Hartman of Hartbeat Racing did my roller motor and does lots of TR motors. He is in Mt Dora.

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure Im goin with a guy in NC. Just gonna have to decide if I should trailer the car up there or ship it.

KDK!!!!! Why trailer it somewhere a couple people have mentioned him to you. Keep it local Kevin is always there to help or answer any questions you have. One of my cars is there now and soon as that motor is done my other car is going there. He knows his stuff. But do what you think you should do its your car. If something breaks you will be taking it back to NC.

Wow, that will be a hike if you do have problems.

Let me second Graig (CME2FLY) in Jax. He also hangs out in Orlando when he is taking care of his grandmothers place. He definately knows his stuff with our cars. He has done work for me several times, and I iwll use nobody else. You will not go wrong.

Mike

Good points guys. The reason is I might be working a trade with him up there. I have an 87 T up for sale that he is interested in. He would take care of the motor and tranny work for my GN for the T. I am deployed right now and have plenty of time to think about it.

Good points guys. The reason is I might be working a trade with him up there. I have an 87 T up for sale that he is interested in. He would take care of the motor and tranny work for my GN for the T. I am deployed right now and have plenty of time to think about it.

First of all thank you for fighting for our country!! Now were getting the rest of story. Thats understandable then. If you need help transporting im sure any of us here would give a hand. Good luck and be safe.

You're welcome sir. I got leave coming up in a couple weeks and I am very ready for it! Been here since January. I can tell you that the Tubo Buick community is very patriotic. I'm happy to be a part of it.
Dustin

Back