allgojoe

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 487
allgojoe said:
He y how do I put pics up, I am not very bright

LOL

Click "Mange Attachments" then use the "Browse" button to find the file you want to attach then click "Upload" to attach it to your post... There is a file size limit so depending on the file type you might have to resize it (or convert file type) so that you can post it.. If you still have trouble putting it up email me the pic~ wanted667@hotmail.com and I will put it up for you :)

Thanks for posting them for me!If I send you a pic of the car to can you put on here to? Thanks again

allgojoe said:
Thanks for posting them for me!If I send you a pic of the car to can you put on here to? Thanks again

No problem, send me the pic:)

1 more motor pic of Joe's GN...

-

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 333
Joe, your car looks sweet please post up some details on the build-up of your ride :cool:

The motor in it know is built by Weber Racing, it has a 206/206 rollor in it ported weber head, intake, percsion intake, throttle body, pt-61, Razors dual alky kit, rjc front mount,fast xfi. ford aod tranny from ck performance! I have another motor being built right know by weber its a stroker and I am getting a 76Q trim turbo for it! Thanks again for all your help!

allgojoe said:
The motor in it know is built by Weber Racing, it has a 206/206 rollor in it ported weber head, intake, percsion intake, throttle body, pt-61, Razors dual alky kit, rjc front mount,fast xfi. ford aod tranny from ck performance! I have another motor being built right know by weber its a stroker and I am getting a 76Q trim turbo for it! Thanks again for all your help!

That sounds like a really nice setup and with the new Weber built stroker and 76Q turbo your car should be really wicked!!! :cool: :eek:

Thanks for sharing :)

allgojoe said:

Hey Joe,

Any new timeslips with my motor... :biggrin:

K.